From Betsy Lamb, NYS Integrated Pest Management Program:
Save the Dates! We want to be on your calendars for the New Year!
We will be holding a series of short webinars on Greenhouse/High Tunnel Vegetable IPM on Thursdays from 12-1 in February and March. The intent is for each topic to be briefly covered and then followed by discussion:
- Feb 2: Introduction to the project
- Feb 9 and Feb 16: Basics of light, water fertility, media as they relate to pest management
- Feb 23: Vegetable crop production in greenhouses and high tunnels
- Mar 2: Disease management in greenhouses and high tunnels
- Mar 9: Insect management in greenhouses and high tunnels
- Mar 16: Weed management in greenhouses and high tunnels, especially in winter production
- Mar 23: How to write/use an IPM plan
Zoom information for each webinar will be coming soon. All webinars will be recorded in case you can’t attend in person.
During the week of April 24 we will hold a training session in Geneva to follow up on these webinars. More information to follow on that, too.
We will advertise these programs broadly but if you want to be sure to be included in any future emails, please let me know: email@example.com